With our FREE Mobile Banking solution, you can manage your accounts without even getting on a computer. Just pull out your mobile device, log in to your account, and you're off!
Use Mobile Banking to see if a check has cleared, transfer funds, check balances, and more. It's like having a bank teller in your pocket whenever you need one!
You must be an Online Banking customer to use Mobile Banking. If you're already an online banking customer, launch www.primebancmobile.com on your mobile device to begin your Mobile Banking experience. If not, click the Online Banking link at the top of your screen to enroll now!
- Manage accounts from your mobile device
- Check balances
- Transfer funds
- See if a check has cleared
- Mobile Check Deposit
Convenience in a snAPP!
Mobile Check Deposit is a new feature in The First National Bank of Dieterich's Mobile App that allows you to deposit a check into your account by simply taking a photo of your check with the camera on your Apple or Android Smartphone.
How do I get the Mobile Check Deposit feature?
- Download The First National Bank of Dieterich's Mobile App from the appropriate app store. (Tip: Search "Dieterich" for quick results.)
- If you already have the app, simply approve the most recent FNBD app update.
How To Use Mobile Check Deposit CLICK HERE
The Mobile Check Deposit daily limit is $2,000.00 Mobile Deposits processed after 3:00 PM are considered to be processed on the next business day.
Holiday schedules apply to Mobile Check Deposit.
Deposits will be rejected if not labeled "For Mobile Deposit Only" on the back of the check.
- You must have a deposit account with The First National Bank of Dieterich that is set up for Online Banking. (Need help setting up your Online Banking Account? Call us at 800-699-9766 to get started!)
- Sign / Endorse the back of your check, and label it "For Mobile Deposit Only". The deposit will be rejected if not labeled "For Mobile Deposit Only".
- Check photos should be taken on a dark background in a well-lit area.
- All four corners of the check must be visible. Make sure to keep the entire check within the view finder on the camera screen when capturing your photos.
- All check images must be in focus, not blurred or skewed. Make sure all information is easily legible
- The check amount must match the amount written on your check in order for your deposit to be accepted.
If you have any questions on Mobile Check Deposit, please call us at 800-699-9766.