Business Service Center
With our Telebank phone banking system, you can access your accounts from anywhere, anytime, with any touchtone phone. Check balances, transfer funds, and more.
Just call 217-925-5910 or toll-free 877-245-2265 and follow the voice prompts to get started.
Safe Deposit Boxes
A safe deposit box can provide protection for your valuables for just pennies a day. We offer safe deposit boxes at our Dieterich, Newton, Teutopolis, Lake Sara, and Effingham locations.
When you need to get cash somewhere fast, we can get it there quickly and securely — anywhere in the world.
Sending Wire Transfers
To send a wire transfer, please visit one of our five locations. We cannot accept wire instructions through e-mail because your signature is required and must be witnessed by a representative of the Bank.
To send a wire, you need to provide the following information:
- The receiving bank's ABA number (routing number) and name of the bank
- City and state of the receiving bank
- Account number of beneficiary
- Beneficiary name (person or firm to whom the wire is being sent)
- Beneficiary physical address
- Sometimes the receiving bank requires additional information. Please contact the receiving bank to obtain their "wiring instructions."
The fees for sending a wire are $25 for a domestic wire. Foreign wire fees are $40 for funds converted to foreign currency or $70 for funds in US dollars. Wire requests are taken Monday to Friday during lobby hours. A wire request received after 3:00 p.m. will be processed the next business day.
For additional information contact our Wire Transfer Department at 800-699-9766.
Receiving Wire Transfers
To receive a wire at The First National Bank of Dieterich, the following information should be given to the party that is originating the wire.
- Receiving Bank: Bankers Bank
- Receiving Bank Address: 7700 Mineral Point Rd, Madison, WI 53717-1694
- Receiver ABA: 075912479
- Foreign Wire Swift Code: BBWIUS44
- Beneficiary's Bank: The First National Bank of Dieterich
- Bank ABA/Account: 081212574
- Beneficiary: Your name
- Beneficiary Address: Your address
- Beneficiary Account Number: Your account number
- Type of account: (checking or savings)
- Any specific instructions for the money
There is no fee for an incoming wire for customers of the bank. We cannot anticipate exact arrival times nor can we guarantee that wires will be received on the same day they are sent. The wire may need to be sent through an additional bank and thus be delayed, or the information received may not be complete enough for the wire to be processed. If it is a foreign wire, it may take a few days to receive the wire. The First National Bank does not accept wire transfers for non-customers.
No need to rush to the bank to deposit funds before it closes. Our night depository is always open. Drop your funds there and we'll process it the next business day.
We offer overdraft protection plans, such as a link to a savings account, which may be less expensive than our standard overdraft practices. To learn more, ask us about these plans.